Grover Beach, the scenic Central Coast beach town known, in part, for its recreational sand dunes, now boasts ultra-fast and reliable Metro Fiber Internet from Digital West. Through a public-private partnership announced in October of 2014, Digital West is using existing Grover Beach conduit, and adding more, to bolster the city’s fiber infrastructure.
Grover Beach businesses now not only have beachfront access and incredible views, but Internet connectivity options that were previously only reserved for large metropolitan areas.
Grover Beach also serves as home to the Pacific Crossing cable landing station which connects networks across the world through submarine cables, giving businesses direct access to North and South American, Asian and other international markets.
Data centers and technology companies, in particular, will benefit from this high-speed fiber optic connectivity, which is why there’s never been a better time to consider relocating or starting your business in the “Silicon Dunes” of Grover Beach.
Benefits of Digital West Metro Fiber Solutions
- Guaranteed speeds given at every location: 50Mbps up to 10GigE
- 100% fiber connection, reducing interference
- Unparalleled upload/download speeds
- Capacity to send and receive large files over email
- 24/7 network monitoring included in plan
- Clean, direct connection allows for maximum uptime
- Bandwidth will grow with your business, the moment it’s needed
- Local, live representatives on call 24/7
- In-house support just a city away – never outsourced
- Timely resolution of tickets
- No automated calls – you will always speak directly with a Digital West technician