DIGITAL WEST NETWORKS, INC. is committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws. Digital West Networks, Inc. reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the service provided to any customer or user in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws and regulations. Digital West Networks, Inc. will terminate the subscriptions of repeat copyright infringers. Digital West Networks, Inc.’s copyright compliance policies do not affect any other rights Digital West Networks, Inc. may have under law or contract.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and you believe that your rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed, you may submit a Notification pursuant to the DMCA. After receiving a compliant Notification regarding infringing material residing on Digital West Networks, Inc.’s network(s), Digital West Networks, Inc. will, to the extent required by applicable law, remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing and take reasonable steps to promptly notify the subscriber that Digital West Networks, Inc. has removed or disabled access to the material.
Under the DMCA, anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable to Digital West Networks, Inc., the alleged infringer, and the alleged copyright owner for damages incurred as a result of the misrepresentation.
You may direct DMCA Notifications to Digital West Networks, Inc.’s Designated Agent using the following information:
Designated Agent: Bree Urban
Address: 1998 Santa Barbara Avenue, Suite 200, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Telephone number: 1-888-781-9378
To submit a compliant Notification, you must provide the following required information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Digital West Networks, Inc. to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NOTE: The information on this page is provided to you for informational purposes only, and is not intended as legal advice. If you believe your rights under U.S. Copyright law have been infringed, you should consult an attorney.