We work with thousands of businesses of all sizes, at every stage of growth, in a wide variety of industries, and we’ve seen it all! Though the nature of their work and IT needs differ, these businesses still share many commonalities. Chief among them is an ongoing struggle to manage their IT infrastructure — Internet connectivity, network management, office productivity or basic tech support.
What to Expect When You Become Our Customer
- Personalized support and attention to help you solve your unique IT challenges. Not only can we help you identify needed systems and hardware, we can help you plan for your future IT needs.
- 24/7/365 live technical support from our Network Operations Center (NOC)
- 24/7/365 monitoring of your network
- Access to our client portal through which you can submit help tickets, manage your account and order additional services
- Quarterly Business Reviews of your IT infrastructure, upon request
- Individualized Service Level Agreements
- Access to free security scans and workshops
- An invitation to our annual customer appreciation event
A Sampling of Our Customers
What Our Customers Have to Say
“As a satellite Internet service provider, Ground Control Systems has relied on Digital West’s incredibly robust network not just for ourselves, but for our nationwide customer base. If you are considering using their services, I cannot recommend them highly enough!”
– Mark Wright, Chairman/Founder of Ground Control Systems
“So far, things are working great and I want to say thanks for taking the care to move us through this process, especially after our ATT experience. Ryan did a great job on the install with his patience in addressing all of my specific questions and concerns with expert knowledge & confidence. Everything was delivered exactly the way you described it would be. Now, I look forward to a long term business relationship.”
– Bryce Dilger, Pacific Coast Survey & Design Group
“(Digital West’s) fiber has been a real attention getter and a deal sweetener, especially for our tech savvy renters.”
– Andrew Fuller, developer with Fuller Apartment Homes and Presidio Capital Partners
“Thank you for your in-kind support which has brought us into the 21st century with ultra high-speed Internet and problem-free connectivity. I’d say that ‘you have no idea’ how you’ve improved our lives around here, but I’m pretty sure you do.”
– Patty Thayer, San Luis Obispo Little Theatre
“Digital West’s end user support team is the best tech that I’ve encountered in my 50 year’s association with IT!”
– Daniel K.
“Can’t say enough good things about Digital West’s quality, service and commitment to our community!”
– Patty T.
“We used DWN for the short sweet life of our company (about 8 years). They were terrific. Our team changed a lot, but DWN was a solid, positive constant for us. It was a pleasure working with them.”
– Lisa L.
“We have been DWNI customers for more than 10 years. They are great to work with. Super professional, and they always have our back. We started off with co-location and now have a fiber connection as well. I’m really pleased with how their business has grown with their total focus on customer satisfaction. I would recommend them to ANYONE. Find out what they can do for you.”
– Mark C.
“I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Dianna for researching, discovering and taking measures to not only explain the missed credit but also for her honesty in pointing it out and applying the credit. I can’t find the right words to express my gratitude for Dianna. I am very happy to hear that not only do your employees stand behind their work but they know the company will as well. So, thank you for yet another fine example of exemplary customer service!”
– Carol Ramirez, Owner In Trust Legal
“Most of the work Experts Exchange does is software development and interaction with our (online) community, so having Digital West’s high availability, high speed connectivity for our team is critical for ensuring our productivity is as high as possible.”
– Brian Clausen, CEO of Experts Exchange