Choosing the Right System
With so many options available, it’s hard to know which is the best system to meet your needs. Digital West offers several unified communications systems. If you’re not sure which is right for you, contact us and we’d be happy to walk you through it. In the meantime, here are a few questions to consider:
- What type of voice service are you purchasing: on-premise or cloud phone? This will drive the type of physical phone equipment you use.
- How many users will you have and is that number likely to increase significantly in the future?
- What features do you need? If you only need the most basic features, an on-premise system may do the trick. If you need all the “bells and whistles,” you might gravitate to a hosted phone solution.
- What is your available budget? Some systems have a higher up front cost but because you own the system, your capital expense eventually goes away. Others systems are, in essence, leased, so you incur an ongoing monthly cost but upgrades and replacements cost you nothing.
Panasonic’s phone systems are compact hybrid communication platforms designed to enhance communications and productivity for small- to medium-sized businesses. They serve up to 250 users and can be quickly and easily configured and expanded to meet evolving business needs.
With features that include built-in unified messaging, cell phone support and basic call center functionality, the Panasonic phone systems offer functionality that enable employees to control and direct their communications. These systems also offer built-in applications like queue announcement, live status monitor, activity report and automatic conversation recording, all in an effort to support the critical needs of supervisors as well as improve your company’s call handling, routing, response times and sales.
- Auto attendant voice guidance for call routing and voicemail
- Recording system that can be backed-up
- Highly flexible and scalable phone system
- Will work for both a small offices or an 8,000 user company
- Both desk phone and software phone can use a single extension
- First-class voice quality in HD wideband audio
- Optimum reliability and flexibility
All of our phones are warrantied for as long as you are a customer, all of the programming done to setup your phone system is free of charge, and all of your customer service is live and local. If you are interested in knowing more about our phone offerings please contact us.