With so many connectivity choices, you may not know where to start. That’s okay, that’s why we’re here. We’ll ask you a few simple questions and once you’ve chosen the right solution for your business, we’ll handle the installation, set-up, monitoring and ongoing support.
Determining What Connectivity is Right for Your Business
- What is your physical location? Your location will help us determine proximity to different circuit types (e.g., fiber, VDSL, wireless, etc.).
- Do you have more than one location? If so, we’ll take that into account as we design a secure network between your locations.
- Approximately how many computers are in your office? This provides us a sense of your preliminary bandwidth needs.
- If you have servers, are they onsite or hosted in the cloud? This gives us a further clue into your bandwidth needs and whether you’ll need a symmetrical connection.
- What types of files or data do you exchange on a day-to-day basis? Some businesses, such as architecture firms or medical offices, exchange large files that require more bandwidth.
- What kind of phone system do you have, on premise or cloud-based, and will it run over this same network?
- What other concerns, budget parameters or issues are you experiencing that we should take into consideration?