Our new billing system is now available and ready to provide you with new features when accessing your account.
Your New Bill Has a New Look
Your new bill is designed to be easy to read and review. Click here to see a sample bill and get tips for how to read your new bill.
For added convenience, you now have 3 ways to pay your bill.
1. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE.
Your new MyDigitalWest Account is now available. Log in here.
You can now pay your Digital West bill right from your computer by accessing your new MyDigitalWest Account.
If you don’t have a MyDigitalWest account yet, click here to register. You will need your account number and PIN number which can be found at the top of your bill. If you do not have a copy of your paper bill, a previous Digital West email should have your account number for reference. We will use this information along with your preferred email address on file to verify who you are so that we can send you the security PIN which allows you to complete your MyDigitalWest registration. Once registered, you’ll be able to make one-time payments or set up automatic monthly payments directly from the checking account of your choice.
2. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM.
We accept one-time credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) payments via our automated phone system at 1-888-781-9378 for Business or 1-833-373-9378 for Residential or via a Customer Service Professional. Note: Convenience Fees apply.
3. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT BY MAIL.
You can pay your Digital West bill in the traditional fashion – through the U.S. mail. Digital West will send you a paper bill in the mail each month. Once you receive the bill, simply return the enclosed bill stub to Digital West along with your payment in the form of a check or money order.
Your new bill is designed to be easy to read and easy to pay. If you have questions, please review the common FAQs here or call us at 1-888-781-9378 for Business or 1-833-373-9378 for Residential with questions.
How Do I Pay My Bill Online?
Create a MyDigitalWest account for free online access to your Digital West account. Be sure to have your account name, number and security password ready to sign up. Once logged on you can view and pay your bill online. Digital West accepts payments online using credit or debit cards with the VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and by direct debit from a bank checking account.
Will my account number change?
Yes, you will have a 13-digit account number. Please update any electronic payment information to reflect this change.
I haven’t received my monthly statement yet, where is it?
With the new billing platform, your statement mail date has shifted and you may not get your bill on the same day as before. Your payment due date has also shifted to approximately 22 days after receipt. You may also notice a slight change in taxes and fees due to the date changes.
What Charges Will Appear on My Very First Digital West Bill?
There are a number of factors that impact the amount of your first Digital West statement, not the least of which is the type and number of services you’ve purchased. Here are several factors to keep in mind when reviewing your first Digital West statement.
- Based on what day of the month you signed up, Digital West will bill you a prorated portion of your regular monthly service charges for the current month. This applies to Internet and Phone services.
- All standard taxes and fees appropriate for your state and local region will be included for the current month.
- In keeping with industry standards, Digital West bills one month in advance including estimated taxes and fees for Internet services. So, in addition to the prorated portion of the first month’s service changes, you will also be charged the entire amount of the following month’s regular monthly service charges, taxes and fees. This is typically the reason why your first statement will be larger than succeeding statements, at least where Internet services is concerned. (See item “4” below regarding phone services.)
- Phone services, in some part are based on variable usage, and therefore not billed a month in advance. So, while you will see a prorated charge for the first month’s service, you will not see an advance charge for the next month’s service, as is the case with Internet services. This, together with your prorated charge for your first month of service makes your phone charges appear less than is typical.
- Installation fees, if any, are typically included in your first statement following the technician’s installation visit.
- If you are upgrading to different a service bundle, expect to see either prorated and/or advance service charges appear on your statement for the new services. Likewise, if you are downgrading, expect to see your next statement reflect prorated service changes based on the date you stopped the service.
What Taxes And Fee’s Does Digital West Add To My Bill?
Taxes and fees charged to customers vary based on the services you are purchasing the state or local region in which you live.
When Is Payment Due For My Digital West Bill?
To avoid the possibility of incurring late fees, Digital West recommends paying your bill immediately upon receiving your monthly statement. Your due date is listed on your monthly statement, on each page in the upper right hand corner.
Will I be Charged a Late Fee if I Do Not Pay My Digital West Bill On Time?
Digital West encourages customers to make timely payments to avoid late fees and possible service interruption. Digital West reserves the right to charge late fees when payments are not made on time. If you are charged a late fee, you will be notified through a printed message on your bill.
My Payment Is Late and I Received a Disconnect Warning. How Can I Avoid Having my Services Turned Off?
Call 1-888-781-9378 for Business or 1-833-373-9378 for Residential and select the option for making payment arrangements. This will put you in touch with a customer service representative who will help you settle your account.
My Services Have Been Disconnected Due To Late Or Non-Payment. How Can I Have My Services Reconnected and Is There a Reconnection Fee?
Call 1-888-781-9378 for Business or 1-833-373-9378 for Residential and select the option for making payment arrangements. This will put you in touch with a customer service representative who will help you settle your account. And yes, you will have to pay a reconnect fee for each Digital West service (Internet, Phone) that has been shut off due to late payment and reconnected. If you have any past due balance, it must be paid in full before Digital West can restore your service.
Can I View My Bill Online Instead of (or in addition to) Receiving a Paper Bill?
Yes! Create a MyDigitalWest account for free online access to your Digital West account. Be sure to have your account name, number and security password ready to sign up. Once logged on you can choose the billing method that’s right for you, look for Paperless Billing.
How Do I View My Bill History Online?
Once you’ve registered for a MyDigitalWest account and logged on to the system, visit the Account Summary page. Then click on the “View Previous Statements” button below the current statement. You will be presented with a list of past statements. Click on the statement you want to view. Digital West will keep up to 12 months of statements online. We recommend that you copy the PDF files to your hard drive for safe keeping.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer in order to view your bills, which are displayed as PDF documents in your web browser. (Many web browsers/computers come with Adobe Acrobat already included, if yours does not, download Adobe Acrobat now).
Can I Pay A Bill For Someone Else?
Yes. To pay a Digital West bill for a friend or family member, call 1-888-781-9378 for Business or 1-833-373-9378 for Residential and one of our helpful representatives can help you make a payment. You will need to have the account number handy for the bill you are paying. Currently, you cannot pay a bill for someone else online. This option is only available through calling our Care Center.
Can I Pre-Pay for a Whole Year?
Digital West does not currently accept pre-payments for services.
Can I Receive My Digital West Bill in Spanish Or a Language Other Than English?
Digital West does not currently offer bills in other languages.
How Do I Disconnect My Digital West Service(s)?
We’re sorry to hear that you want to downgrade or cancel your service. Please contact us at 1-888-781-9378 for Business or 1-833-373-9378 for Residential so we may assist you.
Where can I mail my payment?
Please mail all payments to the following address:
PO Box 31001-2714
Pasadena, CA 91110-2714