Our Power PBX3 cloud-based phone system (a.k.a. VoIP, IP telephony, voice over broadband, hosted phone) replaces traditional land lines by storing your data on a secure server in our data center, which digitally transmits the voice signal to another phone or device via a private, secure network. It can be delivered over the same networks we use to provide your Internet connection, with the huge distinction that we engineer your system to prioritize your voice data over all other data on the network. That quality assurance means you’ll experience the kind of voice quality you could never get with other telecom providers.
Average percent businesses saved each month when they switched to a cloud phone system.
The VoIP Report, ITworld, sipnology
We use a hosted PBX system in which all voice activity runs through the PBX switch in our data center. This set up is ideal for businesses with good connectivity and newer wiring. We provide you a contemporary, physical phone system (and replace them at end-of-life for no additional cost), centrally configure your phone systems, and do regular upgrades over the cloud, all for one monthly rate. Using a cloud system gives you the ability to make your own programming and system changes on the fly.
- Music on hold
- Apps for Windows, Apple, IOS and Adroid as well as visual voicemail
- Desktop softphone
- Intercom calling, 3-way calling, call transfer (on and off premise), internal paging, call park and call pickup
- Standard auto attendant
- Caller list, call forwarding, call hold, caller ID, directories
- Voicemail with voicemail-to-email notification
- Ring groups, simultaneous ring
- Long distance calling, extension speed dialing
- Call recording, do not disturb
- Advanced auto attendant
- Automatic call distribution
- Full Call Center Software with telemetry and analytics
- Custom music on hold
- Call recording
- External paging system
- Voicemail-to-text transcription