Digital West Networks Inc.
624 S. Grand Ave., Suite 1010
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Los Angeles Colocation Space
Digital West maintains a Point of Presence at One Wilshire and is able to connect to over 200 of the world’s leading carriers and network service providers.
One Wilshire is one of the world’s preeminent points of interconnection. Beginning in the mid 1980s, the largest long distance carriers began deploying switches in what was downtown Los Angeles’s first high-rise building. For the past twenty-five years, One Wilshire has evolved from a major switched telecommunications site to one of the world’s leading IP peering hubs.
Due to its location on the southwest coast of the continental United States, One Wilshire is a popular location for interconnection with networks crossing the Pacific from Asia. Digital West makes use of the wealth of carriers present at One Wilshire, foreign, domestic, and global, to improve network performance and provide a wealth of connectivity options for our customers.
Los Angeles Colocation Overview
- Data Center Space Cage-To-Cabinet Colocation
- Power Density Up to 6 KWs per cabinet
- UPS Power N+1 and redundant AC/DC UPS power
- Generator Power N and 2N emergency generator configuration
- Data Center Cooling N+1 cooling system
- Fire Suppression Dual-interlock, dry-pipe pre-action fire suppression system
- Data Center Security 24×7 staffing and site access, mantraps, CCTV surveillance, and biometric access control
- Data Center Services 24×7 remote hands and mechanical & electrical monitoring
- Network Services Carrier-neutral access to over 200 networks and service providers through diverse points of entry
- Los Angeles Peering Access to Any2, CoreSite’s Internet exchange
- Limelight Networks
- Japan Telecom
- Primus Telecom
- Peer1 Network
- And many more!