- Contacting potential and existing customers to inform them about Digital West solutions. Scripted and free discussion approaches available.
- Responding to call backs, answering questions, and directing calls.
- Asking questions to qualify customer requirements and setting up appointments for sales visits or conference calls.
- Manage sales campaigns to report on the value.
- Back up sales operations function as needed from time to time.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to contribute in generating sales opportunities for Digital West. You will be responsible for setting up sales appointments over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective inside sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help Digital West grow by bringing in customers and developing new business, and expanding adoption of existing customers.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about Digital West Products using scripts, or free speech.
- Answer questions about Digital West to inform the customer or prospect.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements, qualify the need and probability of a lead or opportunity, and set appointments.
- Direct prospects to sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in Hubspot and other systems.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet appointment quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and appointments and note useful information, and be able to report on campaigns or projects.
- Proven experience as inside sale representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting call quota.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- High school diploma; BS/BA will be a plus.
- Background in communications or IT products helpful but not a requirement.