Every business is unique, yet there are some common challenges we’ve identified across industries. When we first engage with a company, we often help them with well-defined or short-term projects such as implementing a new phone system or providing seasonal DBA support. As our relationship deepens, our customers look to us for help with more complex projects (e.g., network redesign, system migration) as well as long-term planning (e.g., security, capital planning). The best way to find out how we can support your organization is to schedule a free consultation with us.
CIO-Level Support or Long-Term Planning
- System Configuration With today’s bandwidth-thirsty applications, simply setting and forgetting your network is no longer an option. Networks need to evolve and be re-tooled for use with the cloud.
- Capital Planning and Investment
- Outsourcing Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Vendor Performance Analysis and SLA Management
- Hiring, Staff Reallocation and Training, as Needed
- Quarterly Business Reviews Get an assessment of what’s going well, what’s off track, and recommendations for the future.
- Business Continuity
- Define and Report on Metrics
- Planning Technology Architecture
Complex or Ongoing Projects
- Infrastructure Setup (e.g., connectivity, network design, data center, virtualization)
- Implementation of New Applications & Services (e.g., web and email hosting, office productivity tools, mobile marketing)
- Backup & Disaster Recovery We use the most sophisticated software available to manage backups of your desktops, laptops, file servers, as well as Exchange, SQL and other complex databases.
- Vendor Selection & Procurement
- Security Risk Assessment & Remediation Using the most advanced intrusion detection scanning tools, Digital West can identify security risks and vulnerabilities and take proactive steps to remediate them.
- Legacy System Migration
- Monitoring Gain a comprehensive view of your entire IT operations, including applications, services, operating systems, network protocols, systems metrics and network infrastructure.
- Support We use an industry-leading account management and support ticketing system to manage inquiries into our 24/7/365 NOC and have some of the fastest response times in the industry.
Isolated or Short-Term Projects
- DBA & Technical Support Why hire an expensive FTE when your needs are varied and sporadic? We have DBA admins and system engineers, as well as other technical experts who can help with your short-term staffing needs.
- Employee Credentialing We work with your HR department to identify job functions and security levels for every employee then setup their computers, phones, emails and security credentials based on those roles. We call it “5 Minute Employee Onboarding” and it will save you dozens to hundreds of hours each year.
- Phone System Through our preferred vendor relationships, we recommend whether you should lease or purchase a system, load it with employee credentials (working closely your security group), provide support and scale it up or down as needed.
- Unified Communications In addition to your phone system, we can recommend and set up a complete integrated communications platform, including video conferencing, intranet, IM, project management, display monitors and more.
- Device Provisioning Whether it’s recommending productivity applications (e.g., Office 365, backup), negotiating with vendors, imaging computers, or configuring employee smart phones, we do the legwork.