Reports To: Provisioning Manager
The Provisioning team is an integral part of the company’s focus and commitment to deliver products to our customers with refreshing simplicity and efficiency. This position works closely with the Sales team and vendors to ensure that products and services are delivered per the customer contract. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: ordering circuits, number ports, and disconnects from a variety of carriers; working with the technician during installations and ensuring the installation is completed to the customer’s satisfaction; programming for voice service; communicating with the customer regarding all components of installation and cutover.
• Assist Engineering staff with hardware maintenance, testing, and preparation
• Provision new and change order service requests
• Review CSR and loop qualifications for the sales team
• Order circuits and coordinate provisioning with the appropriate network providers.
• Schedule service calls for Network Operations Technicians, customers, vendors, Sales team.
• Effectively and efficiently multi-tasking among several issues simultaneously.
• Tracking and communicating the status of orders and installations with the customer, salespeople, and vendors until completion.
• Communication with other personnel is extensive and is accomplished in multiple ways. The goal is to ensure all interested parties are informed of customer status so that the highest level of customer satisfaction is accomplished.
• Answer support-related phone calls
• Respond to Trouble Tickets in a timely fashion
• Escalate Tickets or Alerts beyond skill level to appropriate personnel
• Projects as may be required
• Work continuously to gain knowledge of our full product line.
• Ensure that all Moves/Adds/Changes/Deletes are handled properly
• Develop expertise on a specific subject matter (determined by discussion with management)
• Develop and maintain documentation for subject matter assigned as above
• Internal documentation remains current and active.
• Telecommunications, ISP, or related business experience is ideal
• Experience working in a support role with a service-based company
• Strong accuracy with numbers and data entry
• IP & telephony understanding/experience
• PC literate, using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook e-mail, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Practical judgment and common sense; analytical
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• High energy and stamina, able to multi-task
• Commitment, doing whatever it takes to get the job done correctly
• Positive attitude